IS YOUR PTA LOOKING FOR AN EXCELLENT PUBLIC RELATIONS PROGRAM AND A WAY FOR YOUR PTA TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY?
An easy opportunity awaits you and your committee! Promoting business memberships in your community is a good way to promote PTA and generate extra funds for your units.
Within you local unit you probably have many parents who operate their own businesses or are managers and may be interested in this unique advertising opportunity. One-half of the business organization’s donation will be kept by your local unit, while the other half will benefit children everywhere in the state through Wisconsin PTA.
The following are the categories in which a business/organization may join PTA and what they will receive for their donation as
PTA PARTNER ($30 – $49 CONTRIBUTION)
- A membership in your local unit or the Wisconsin At Large Unit (WALU).
- A subscription to the “Wisconsin Parent Teacher Bulletin” with statewide distribution. Business chooses via email or paper copy.
- A listing in the Convention Program Booklet for Wisconsin PTA’s Annual Convention and acknowledgement of their contribution in the “Wisconsin Parent Teacher Bulletin”.
PREFERRED PARTNER ($50 – $99 CONTRIBUTION)
- All of the PTA Partner benefits AND
- ¼ Page ad in the Convention Program Booklet for Wisconsin PTA’s Annual Convention.
PREFERRED PARTNER PLUS ($100 +CONTRIBUTION)
- All of the PTA Partner AND Preferred Partner benefits AND
- A subscription to National PTA’s “Our Children Magazine”.
- A listing on the Wisconsin PTA website on the “Business Listing” page.
Download the Business Membership Handbook for information about Business Memberships, Sample Solicitations & Suggestions, Business Membership Remittance Form, Award Application, Receipt for Businesses and Membership Application!
Download the Business Membership Pamphlet/Application here!