To join your local PTA contact your school today. You can also contact the PTA Wisconsin state office for more information or join the Wisconsin At Large Unit (WALU). The state office can be contacted at (608) 244-1455 or by emailing email@example.com.
What is a WALU Membership?
A WALU membership is an excellent way to show your support for the Wisconsin PTA even if there is not a PTA in your community. WALU membership is only $10.00. Benefits of Membership:
- Show your support for the PTA Mission: to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for every child.
- Receive the newsletter Wisconsin Parent Teacher
- Opportunities to volunteer or attend our events
- Participate in advocacy campaigns
- Discounts from National PTA Sponsors
Are you interested in starting a PTA for your school?
Becoming a PTA to find out more on starting a PTA.