Experience the passion and wonder of Wisconsin PTA, the oldest volunteer child advocacy organization in the state. Our membership includes parents, teachers, retirees, students, community leaders, business leaders and others concerned about the health, education, and welfare of children.
Research has proven that regardless of socio-economics, children who have active family and community involvement in schools likely have better grades, attendance, social skills, and goals. By promoting family and community engagement, WI PTA plays a major role in improving schools and public education for every child.
This is your chance to be a part of an organization making a difference in children’s lives!
We were new to the school and joining the PTA helped us get to know other families, teachers and people in the community.
Connect with others & make new friends
- Swap stories and connect with amazing people with various backgrounds, skills, and passion that you might not meet
- Build stronger relationships between school staff and their families.
- Network with thousands of like-minded members across Wisconsin.
Be a difference maker
- Be a role model.
- Show Wisconsin children how important education and wellness are.
Have a voice – the power of numbers!
- Stay connected with legislators and other decision-makers.
- Help shape education, family health and child safety laws or
policies at the local, state, or national level.
- Use your voice to share important issues with other families
and make sure school and community concerns are addressed.
Be in the know!
- Access and help shape programs and resources for families, schools and communities.
- Receive training in areas such as leadership, finances, diversity equity and inclusion, fundamentals of public education and more
- Stay in the loop on hot topics and latest happenings in Wisconsin and nationally.