There are many programs designed by the National PTA that are promoted and supported by the Wisconsin PTA. Many of these programs have grant funding from National PTA sponsors. Your local unit can apply for a grant to help fund your program or simply run the program using the materials that are available on the website. If you have any questions on the following programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you the resources that you need.
- School of Excellence is a program that provides guidelines and activities to evaluate, review, and improved school and community engagement. Learn more at PTA.org/Excellence
- Family Reading Experience engages families of K-5 students in fun, interactive activities that teach core reading skills. Learn more.
- STEM + Families is a program to bring families and communities together to explore science, technology, engineering, and math with family-friendly, interactive experiences! Learn more.
- PTA Connected is a way to educate families with programs that strive to help children in the digital age act safely, responsibly, and thoughtfully online. Your local unit can use one program or create a learning series with all of the resources in this innovative digital world that we live in! Learn more.
- Healthy Lifestyles focuses on the three pillars of body, mind, and earth. Engage with your community with resources to create healthy changes in schools. Learn more.
- Connect for Respect is a step-by-step process for assessing the school culture and collaborating with the entire school community to create and implement an action plan to prevent bullying. Learn more.
- National PTA Reflections Program is a National competition that begins with your local unit. Children can explore the arts and express themselves through this incredible 50+ year-old program. Find information about how to bring this program to your students here. If you would like to register your school or find more information on the history and see some National PTA winners visit the National PTA Reflections page.
Honor your dedicated volunteers, teachers, and administrators…
The Wisconsin PTA offers scholarships to Wisconsin high school senior that are pursuing a career that benefits children in an educational setting through the Brookmire-Hastings Scholarship Fund. Every year WI PTA will award up to 2 (two) $1,000 Scholarships to high school students graduating from a PTA high school in good standing.
For more than 50 years the Reflections Program has provided the opportunity for thousands of students to create original works of art in six different categories: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, and Visual Arts. The 2022 – 23 student-selected theme is “Show Your Voice!”