The Wisconsin PTA is funded entirely by membership fees and sponsorships. Our entire Board of Directors are volunteers that receive no monetary compensation for their time and only one office employee.
Without the support from members and sponsors the WI PTA would not be able to provide support to its local units needed so that we can work together to advocate for ALL children in Wisconsin.
- PTA members are the most active members and parents in the schools.
- PTA members are the decision-makers for programs, administration, and fund raisers within their schools.
- PTA members work closely with local and district school administrators and have influence with both.
- PTA members are always open to new ideas, products and services to better their local organizations.
- Businesses that are connected with the PTA are recognized and respected.
Receive STATEWIDE exposure to almost 20,000 members for your business!
*PTA Newsletter advertisements and articles
*Web link from Wisconsin PTA website
*Host or sponsor seminars at convention
*Sponsor meals and guest speakers at events throughout the year
PTA PARTNER ($30 – $49 CONTRIBUTION)
A display decal for company/organization window.
A membership in your local unit or the Wisconsin At Large Unit (WALU).
A subscription to the “Wisconsin Parent Teacher Bulletin” with statewide distribution. Business chooses via email or paper copy.
A listing in the Convention Program Booklet for Wisconsin PTA’s Annual Convention and acknowledgement of their contribution in the “Wisconsin Parent Teacher Bulletin”.
PREFERRED PARTNER ($50 – $99 CONTRIBUTION)
All of the PTA Partner benefits AND
¼ Page ad in the Convention Program Booklet for Wisconsin PTA’s Annual Convention.
PREFERRED PARTNER PLUS ($100 +CONTRIBUTION)
All of the PTA Partner AND Preferred Partner benefits AND
A subscription to National PTA’s “Our Children Magazine”.
A listing on the Wisconsin PTA website on the “Business Listing” page.
Download the Business Membership Pamphlet/Application here!